eat me! bread and butter

2 May 2014



I discovered (eat me!) bread & butter, a korean clothing brand, some months ago and I instantly fell in love with everything on their website! Besides the clothing, shoes and accesories, the photography is absolutely perfect! Since then I noticed various blogs featuring this brand so I hope they make worldwide shipping (and prices) possible. (I had contacted them straight away and they said unfortunately it's not possible for now.) Their clothing captures many styles that I love, minimal, smock dresses, girly and vintage-y!




6 comments:

  1. OMG is divine!!! to bad about the shipping :(
    is a very cool find

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! such beautilful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful clothing, styling, and photography. I would wear any of these pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these clothes are just like a dream *_*
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ! Love their clothes <3

    ReplyDelete