A gift dress

26 February 2014



Remember the time turner post? I got this lovely dress along with the necklace, gifts from the great guys at dresslily.com! I loved the fact that the neckline kinda resembles a sailor collar (or is it only me???) and I really needed a simple everyday black dress! I've bought from various asian online shops and this dress' quality is just fine, similar to Zara or Asos, not like some pour-fabric-one-layer-9-dollar dresses you get by many asian shops. (Boots from sammydress, cardigan from Pull & Bear.)



*awkward face on*

9 comments:

  1. I love this whole outfit, such a lovely neckline on the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh la la! teleio to foremataki! (thelw kai tis botes sou!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute dress, love the cut out panels at the neckline! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This frock looks lovely on you. You're such a stunner! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit. Are the tights from Calzedonia? You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is so cool! I love the combination! I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is a must! I'm you new fan!
    xx

    http://ponymoon.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete