Lovely Type | 03 + 04

11 March 2013



Opal Pro is one of my favourite script fonts ever! If I could use it in every project - website or document - I would! It somehow reminds me of old books' fonts..! Unfortunately it's not free. But I don't want to leave you without a free font so here's another one!



Elisabeth Semi Script is a cute mix between handwritten and calligraphy style! I didn't even remembered I had it until I scroll down my fonts to find a new one to share with you..! You can get it for free on any fonts website!

2 comments:

  1. amazing photos :)
    i have followed you :) hope you could follow me back and check out my blog.

    …。…。…。…。…。…。…。 …。…。…。…。…。

    *May I invite you to my giveaway?

    I am giving out a USD$39.95 gift card from Casetagram! You could design your own iPhone

    4/4s/5 or Samsung S2/S3/Note/Note2 smartphone cases! *Free Shipping Worldwide

    /
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Opal font!

    http://liberatedbylkc.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete