Polyvore Favourites 04 (for a summer not that hot)

7 August 2012

The problem with Greece in summer is that it's too hot to dress the way you'd like to... You wear the simpliest top and shorts and you're sweaty from the first minute outside. I see that in other countries women wear sandals and shorts but on top cardigans or even jackets, and I'd much prefer a weather like that instead of this unbearable heat. So here are three different I styles I loved, which would be lovely to wear in September I guess...!

3 comments:

  1. These outfits are gorgeous! I love the horse bag which is something I didn't expect, its so cute. Great idea for cooler summer outfits, I always find it really hard to find something summery to wear without being too hot/cold x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those mixes are amazing, I can't even decide which one is my favourite, hah <3 Well done! // i followed you :) your blog is amazing!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the embroidered clutch that you included, it is so perfect for any season but summer would be extra sweet. I'm so happy I came across your blog (I swear that I don't say this often) - it's so lovely and we seem to have a lot in common! x

    ReplyDelete