Art & Photoshop: From this to that!

8 May 2011

I saw this truly beautiful photoshoot posted by electric and had the idea of turning them into drawings.My first thought was too print them and paint them with watercolors.

  After doing that with Akvis,I corrected them in Photoshop where I got this other idea that turned out to be the last two versions of each photo! I don't know what you think,but I really loved the result!!

for high resolutions visit my flickr!
*old paper texture for background from Knald*

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. ax einai toso teleia! k i fwtografia vevaia, alla k panw se auto pou einai san kamvas einai super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kai sta 2 h 3h m arese pio polu!!super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. phres award, bebe!go check it out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. beatufil. What a great idea.
    you got a lovely blog here. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING!!! You're so creative and great at all of this!! It is so wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete